Monday, May 24, 2010

Meet Family "P" | The Woodlands Family Portrait Photographer

What an absolutely beautiful family to photograph.  This is one of my friend's and can I just add that she is absolutely beautiful and has the most beautiful heart of anyone that I know!!  I had so much fun running around with the kiddos and just hanging out with this family.  So down to earth and so much fun!!  I love all of the bright and beautiful colors mom picked out, great job sweetie!!  Thank you so much for allowing me into your hearts to capture such amazing moments.

1 comments:

Lindsay Proctor,  May 24, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

Oh Jen! I love them! We are so lucky to have had such a patient photographer ;-). With Zachary in such a serious mood and running all over the place, I never would have thought you could have captured such beautiful shots. I will treasure those pictures of Zach and the kids. Thank you Jen. You have an amazing talent that truely blesses others. Love you, Lindsay