Monday, September 13, 2010

Canvas Gallery Wrap | Spring, Tx Family Portrait Photographer

If you have never owned a Canvas Gallery Wrap, I am here to tell you these pictures do not do it any justice.  These are absolutely beautiful and are so eye catching in anyone's home.  The quality is more than I can say with this pictures.  I have a couple on order for samples for my clients to look at and touch.  You will truly be amazed at such a product.  I ordered a 24x30 Canvas Gallery Wrap to hang over my fireplace.  Now keep in mind I have an averaged sized fireplace and I could have even gone slightly a little bigger, however; I am really happy with this size.  Just to give you an idea of different sizes, I have included a picture below with a size 8x10 stand out sitting in the picture with the 24x30 size Canvas Gallery Wrap.  Wow right!!


0 comments: