Monday, September 13, 2010

Mine on Monday | Spring, Tx children photographer

It was time to take the boys and their niece to the beach to splash in the water, get dirty in the sand, collect seashells and of course get them dressed up for some wonderful pictures.  I can honestly say the beach is my favorite place to be.  The water the sky the air, their is just something so peaceful about it all.  I was hoping I would be able to capture one amazing photo of my two boys, so that I could order a huge canvas gallery wrap to hang on my wall and I did just that! (24x30)  We had such a wonderful day.  That will probably be our last time to the beach this year, as the jelly fish were already close to shore and a couple of kids had gotten stung.  The lifeguard was soaking them all down with vinegar.  I am sure they all smelled delightful on the ride home.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I have.

0 comments: